Version 0.3 - what to expect in November
A little update on the work so far, as in terms of features for the November update, I can finally say it is done!
Between now and the release date of this version (which is sometime in November), I will be working on the mission story and mission backgrounds.
So in terms of new features we have:
- A new upgrade panel with some new upgrades added
- Achievements that award points to spend in upgrades
- Missions now also award XP and points (first time they are completed)
- A new mission type, "Free play" that always awards equipment on the first time a boss is killed. So the further you can push, the more equipment you will get.
- New ship panels both during the mission and in the main menu
- Tutorial messages when accessing certain features for the first time
- Ability to upgrade equipment once certain requirements are met
- Ships have install slots, with more being unlocked as you level up the ship. Future ships will have different amounts of slots (it is just coincidence currently all 3 ships have 3 slots)
- Missions can have different backgrounds at different levels
- Ships have different projectiles
- 3 more enemies added (and with different colours!)
- Increased game speed at 1x (can still change for now in the settings for higher speeds)
- Menu option to view game stats
There's lot planned for the future, and I will talk a bit about them once this update is released.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.